What is Faulu Lengo Account?
What's in it for you?
- You'll have a term account to help you put together cash for that much-desired project kick-off or purchase that asset (a savings period of between three (3) months and ten (10) years)
- Access to instant credit of up to 80% of deposit amount with no appraisal for emergencies, advances, etc.
- Free internal transfers from your Hazina account
How do I open a Lengo account?
You will need to:
- Complete an account opening form
- Provide an original and copy of National ID or Valid Passport
- Bring a copy of your KRA PIN Certificate
Want to know more about Faulu Lengo Account?We've put together some frequently asked questions for you.
- There's minimum contract period of 3 months
- The maximum contract period is 10 years
- Minimum monthly deposit of Kes. 100
- The number of deposits is dependent on the contractual amount and your ability as a client
- You can save more than the contract amount. However, the withdrawal policy holds i.e. no withdrawal
- You get to withdrawal your savings on maturity
- If circumstances require withdrawal before contact matures, you will incur a penalty
- You are free to rollover/renew the contract upon maturity
- You're encouraged to issue renewal instructions one (1) month before contract expiry
- Free of charge transactions when you swipe at merchants
- You get to enjoy safe and convenient transactions
- The card allows you to track and control your spending
- 24/7 access
- Cash withdrawals via VISA branded points
- Cash deposits to any Faulu account
- Cash withdraws from your Faulu account
- Open an account
- Utility bill payments for water, DSTV, electricity
- School fees payment
- 24/7 banking services
- Transact conveniently
- Secure transactions – you will get verifications prompts before authorizing any payments
- If you are a group customer, you get access to chap chap mobile loans
- Account funds transfers
- Balance inquiry and mini statements
- Transfer money from your account to your M-Pesa wallet and vice versa
- Utility Bill Payment (DSTV, KPLC, GOtv, Nairobi Water, ZUKU)
- Airtime top-ups; Safaricom, Airtel & Telkom
- Mpesa withdrawal and deposit services
- Super agency Float service for the Mpesa Agent
- Western Union
- Telegraphic Transfers; EFT, RTGS and SWIFT transfers
- Cash withdrawals
- Account balance enquiry
- Request for mini statements
- Change debit card PIN
- M-Pesa withdrawals
Visit us at any of our 57 outlets and get to enjoy a range of financial solutions that are designed to help you effectively manage your finances and grow your wealth.
With the Faulu Visa Debit Card you get to enjoy hassle-free transactions. The card allows you to access your funds via Visa branded ATMs and pay for goods and services at no charge at any Visa-branded merchants such as gas stations, supermarkets, hotels etc. Make your everyday spending simple and convenient!
The Faulu Visa Debit Card benefits you with the following:
Did you know you can bank with us right in your neighbourhood? With our network of over 600 agents, you can conveniently access our banking services.
What you can do at a Faulu agent:
Bank at the palm of your hands anytime, anywhere with the Faulu Mobile Banking. Simply dial *339# and enjoy the following benefits:
Services available on Faulu Mobile Banking:
Get your money whenever and wherever you need it. We have a variety of options to help you move your money fast and conveniently:
Our ATMs are available/accessible 24/7. The services available include:
Note:You may use your Faulu ATM card to make withdrawals at ANY Visa branded ATM.