Safeguard your
Protect your vehicles from damage
with the Motor Insurance cover.

What is Motor Insurance?

Get all your motor insurance needs with us, we offer protection for your motor vehicles against damage to the asset, theft, and third-party liability. The coverage provides Comprehensive, Third Party Fire & Theft and Third Party Only.
What's in it for you?
  • Motor Private - saloons and station wagons
  • Motor Commercial - lorries, trucks, pick-ups, institutional vehicles, tankers, and trailers used for commercial purposes
  • Public Service Vehicles (PSVs) - buses, matatus, taxis, tuk-tuks and hire vehicles
  • Motorcycles – Boda Bodas, private bikes
  • Vehicles used for hire and reward including general cartage
  • Motor special types e.g. tractors

Assets covered include:

Motor Insurance
How does it work?
  • Comprehensive Cover - This cover safeguards you against losses and/or damages to your vehicle brought about by accidents, accidental fires or theft. It similarly covers a third party’s death or bodily injury.
  • Third-party Fire and Theft - This package shields you against all third party risks including death, bodily injuries, and/or property damage. Losses and/or damage to your vehicle caused by theft and fire are also covered under this package.
  • Third-party Only (TPO) - This cover only protects you against third party losses including death, bodily injuries and/or property damage.
Motor Insurance
Want to know more about Motor Insurance?We've answered a question you might have about the cover.

    This caters for; Private, Commercial and PSV motor classes.

    We also extend the motor insurance coverage to cover terrorism & political violence risks, excess protector, and excess cover.