What is Livestock Insurance?
What's in it for you?
- This is designed to cover the death or theft of cows, goats, rabbits, pigs, poultry and pets
- You get to have greater access to livestock improvement loans.
- In the event of a loss of livestock brought through a finance facility, both the insured and the financing institution are protected since the insurer pays for the loss
How does it work?
This is a cover against losses due to accidental death, diseases of terminal nature, emergency slaughter on the advice of a recognized veterinary surgeon, and theft of livestock in raising units or paddocks.
Want to know more about Livestock Insurance?
We've answered some questions you might have about the cover.
- A current veterinary and valuation report from a registered veterinary surgeon
- Identification by ear tags, tattoos, or any other practical mode of identification
- Completed application form and payment of the premium
We will need the following from you: