What is Government Collection Account?
For all counties, parastatals, CDFs, county SACCO, water and sanitation companies project groups, this is an account solution for you. We can be your designated agents for your collections easing function and bringing service closer to the people.
- Helps with the collection of fees, rates, bills, levies & taxes
- Fully manage collection by the way of establishing agency services in county office with Faulu staff
- Remitting of payment to pay salaries and suppliers
- Establish a fully integrated pay bill option. Alerting the payer and the receiving target company [water, KPLC]
- Convenience, saving on personal cost. Funds security, efficient revenue collection
- Debit card for fueling government vehicles
- This account is designed to facilitate easy and convenient collection of fees rates bills, levies, taxes, loading zone parking fees and management of scheme funds
- Requirements to open an account? You need a resolution from governing body and Gazette notices
- Set-up (to non- Faulu account) - KES. 200
- Processing (to no- Faulu account) - KES. 200
- Processing (within) - KES. 200
- STO unpaid due to insufficient funds - KES. 2000
- STO amendment or stoppage - KES.300
- KES equivalent for foreign currency
- Cheque book charges at 15/- per leaf
- Stop Payment charges - 500/-
- Unpaid cheque charges – refer to drawer - KES 1,000/-
The account is suitable for County, Parastatals, CDFs, County Sacco, Water and Sanitation Companies Project Groups.
It's free, however, these are the charges you should be aware of: