What is Maisha Account?
Maisha account is an interest earning personal transactional account bundled with Bancassurance benefits.
Why Maisha Account?
- Enables you to Plan your day to day expenditure;
- Facilitates you to Grow your savings;
- Supports you to Protect yourself and family against the impacts of selected risks;
- Plan, Grow and Protect all in one account.
Who is eligible to open a Maisha Account?
All Kenyans above the age of 18 and below the age of 75
Which risks are covered under the Maisha Account?
- Accidental Death benefit
- Accidental Permanent and Total Disability (PTD) benefit
- Accidental Medical Cash benefit
- Last Expense
What are the features and benefits of the Maisha account?
- Transactional account with interest earning of 5% p.a
- Unlimited transactions across all alternative channels i.e. all Visa ATMs including 28 Faulu ATMs, 48 banking branches, Mobile banking services via
Mpesa, over 127 Faulu Agents countrywide
- Flexible and convenient payment options for premiums by income cycle(Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly)
- Affordable protection packages as low as Ksh. 631 per year for individuals and Ksh. 1,775 for families