What is School Collection Account?
What's in it for you?
- Competitive interest rate
- Access to overdrafts
- Access to a fully integrated mobile payment option with alerts to parent and the school
- Flexible deposits and withdrawal frequency
- Access to mobile banking services
How does it work?
To ensure maximized cash efficiency in your business, we have tailored cash management services to enable you to focus more on business generating activities. Let us help choose the right service for your real estate (rental) business, school, stores etc.
Want to know more about School Collection Account?If you want to know more, we've put together some frequently asked questions for you.
- 24/7 banking services
- Transact conveniently
- Secure transactions – you will get verifications prompts before authorizing any payments
- If you are a group customer, you get access to chap chap mobile loans
- Account funds transfers
- Balance inquiry and mini statements
- Transfer money from your account to your M-Pesa wallet and vice versa
- Utility Bill Payment (DSTV, KPLC, GOtv, Nairobi Water, ZUKU)
- Airtime top-ups; Safaricom, Airtel & Telkom
- Primary Schools
- Secondary Schools
- Colleges or Universities
Low entry amount of KES. 2,000 including a cheque book 50 leaves.
You can earn interest of up to 5% p.a on average balances above Ksh. 2M.
Bank at the palm of your hands anytime, anywhere with the Faulu Mobile Banking. Simply dial *339# and enjoy the following benefits:
Services available on Faulu Mobile Banking:
This account is suitable for:
Yes, you can withdraw a minimum of KES 100 Up to KES 500,000 and if you withdraw over KES 500,000, you will be charged interest of 0.2%.