What is a Distributor's Account?
What's in it for you?
- Access to flexible overdraft solutions
- Access to flexible banking channels such as mobile banking
- Eligible for Visa Debit Card
- There are no ledger fees
- You can get your statement for free online
- Inter account transfers are free
How do I apply?
- Memorandum and articles of association
- A certificate of incorporation
- We will need a copy and original of your National ID or Passport
- Please provide a passport size photograph
- Specimen signature card
Want to know more about the Distributor's Account?If you want to know more, we've put together some frequently asked questions for you.
- Free of charge transactions when you swipe at merchants
- You get to enjoy safe and convenient transactions
- The card allows you to track and control your spending
- 24/7 access
- Cash withdrawals via VISA branded points
- Cash deposits to any Faulu account
- Cash withdraws from your Faulu account
- Open an account
- Utility bill payments for water, DSTV, electricity
- School fees payment
- 24/7 banking services
- Transact conveniently
- Secure transactions – you will get verifications prompts before authorizing any payments
- If you are a group customer, you get access to chap chap mobile loans
- Account funds transfers
- Balance inquiry and mini statements
- Transfer money from your account to your M-Pesa wallet and vice versa
- Utility Bill Payment (DSTV, KPLC, GOtv, Nairobi Water, ZUKU)
- Airtime top-ups; Safaricom, Airtel & Telkom
- Mpesa withdrawal and deposit services
- Super agency Float service for the Mpesa Agent
- Western Union
- Telegraphic Transfers; EFT, RTGS and SWIFT transfers
You can deposit money into your account in any of the following ways:
Over the counter on any of our branches, inter-account transfers, RTGS Standing instructions and through mobile deposits. Some products may require specific ways to deposit funds into your account.
You may make withdrawals by visiting any of our branches, using your ATM card at visa points, inter-account transfers and through mobile withdrawals. Some products may limit which mode of making withdrawals best works for your type of business.
After 90 days of no activity, an account will be considered inactive. After 180 days of account inactivity, the account is considered dormant. You shall be required to request in writing to reactivate your account.
The current withholding tax will be debited from your account for interests earned on deposits while excise duty will be levied on all transactions done.
Visit us at any of our 57 outlets and get to enjoy a range of financial solutions that are designed to help you effectively manage your finances and grow your wealth.
With the Faulu Visa Debit Card you get to enjoy hassle-free transactions. The card allows you to access your funds via Visa branded ATMs and pay for goods and services at no charge at any Visa-branded merchants such as gas stations, supermarkets, hotels etc. Make your everyday spending simple and convenient!
The Faulu Visa Debit Card benefits you with the following:
Did you know you can bank with us right in your neighbourhood? With our network of over 600 agents, you can conveniently access our banking services.
What you can do at a Faulu agent:
Bank at the palm of your hands anytime, anywhere with the Faulu Mobile Banking. Simply dial *339# and enjoy the following benefits:
Services available on Faulu Mobile Banking:
Get your money whenever and wherever you need it. We have a variety of options to help you move your money fast and conveniently: